Ivory Tibetan Wool Throw
- Made of 100% natural sheepskin from Tibet and Mongolia.
- Due to the nature of natural materials hand-crafted by artisans, individual pieces may vary in color, shape, and size, making each truly unique.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended.
- Shake rugs on a regular basis and dry-vacuum to maintain wool fibers.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Use a water-moistened sponge, then blot gently with a cloth or towel. Do not rub. Never tumble dry, iron, or use bleach.
- For additional stain removal tips and instructions, please visit: Auskin Stain Removal Guide
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as this will cause the fabric to fade, especially in darker-colored sheepskin fabrics.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.