Simply modern - Featuring clean and simple Parsons designs, our Jasper dining chairs add a modern aesthetic to any dining space. Low-profile silhouettes are craftsman-built in North Carolina with chair frames made from solid American maple—selected for its lasting strength and stability. Seats and backrests are generously padded and expertly tailored by hand, while exposed wood legs are hand-stained and coated with clear lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, maple hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Exposed maple wood chair legs are finished with a coat of clear lacquer for added protections and a subtle sheen.
- Seats and backrests are sustained by a flexible network of durable rubber webbing padded with dense foam designed for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Shirly Cream, Rossi Flax, or Variety fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not lean back in chairs, and avoid using chair stretchers as footrests.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.