Josephine Hand Tufted Runner
- Deep colors are dark blue and grey.
- Hand-tufted using 100 percent New Zealand wool.
- Pile is medium.
- Features a hard twist texture.
- Backing is cotton canvas.
- Recommended for medium-traffic areas. Medium-traffic rugs are best-suited for areas such as dining rooms and home offices, which may see a moderate amount of daily traffic.
- Wool rugs are prone to a natural shedding process. All rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas.
- Spot-clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and a mild dish soap or wool cleaning liquid.
- Blot dry with towel, or hang to dry.
- Avoid excessive heat or abrasion.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration over time.
- Rotate occasionally to distribute wear.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Sprouting fibers are expected. Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum with handheld brushless attachment to prevent pulling of threads. Brooms or sweepers are preferred.
- If the rug is reversible, vacuum both sides if possible. This will remove grit and grime that can prematurely wear out your rug.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Test cleaning solvents on a hidden area first.
- Not machine washable.
- For indoor use only.
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated area and turn occasionally to equalize wear.
- Consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.