Handcrafted by Italian artisans, our modern Kelly Dining Collection features classic Italian design. Frames built from solid beech wood are bent and moulded, featuring curved, cut-out backs that cradle you in exceptional comfort. Upholstered seats are available in any of our dining fabrics to match your existing décor. And, round, tapered legs are smoothed and finished by hand in a versatile Solid Black stain.
- Built by Italian furniture artisans, Kelly chair frames are constructed from solid beech wood.
- Chair frames are bent and moulded, featuring curved, peek-a-boo, cut-out backs that cradle your body in exceptional comfort.
- Subtly tapered, rounded chair legs are smoothed and stained by hand with a rich, Solid Black finish.
- Fully padded drop-in seats may be fitted in your choice of dining fabric to complement any aesthetic.
- Seats are supported by a flexible network of durable rubber webbing for resilient, evenly dispersed comfort.
- Seats are attached by heavy-duty screws, which allow for easy removal for cleaning or reupholstering.
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Just in Time Obsidian fabric are code W: Spot-clean using water and water-based upholstery shampoo or foam cleaner only.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.