The one that feels like it was made for you—because it was. Our Kipton Collection is where clean lines meet maximum comfort, featuring a frame crafted by artisans in North Carolina from sustainably sourced hardwood. Kipton’s thin arms, rounded top, and plush cushions blend seamlessly with classic and contemporary styles.
- Selected from the highest quality hides in the world, our Italian leathers are hand-finished to accentuate their natural color and grain, while preserving features that make each piece unique
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are filled with premium memory fibers for maximum loft, comfort, and long-lasting resiliency.
- Backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected recycled-steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down and feathers—enveloped in down-proof casings—to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- All Kipton sofas, chairs, and sectionals are available in 44" and 40" depths by special order.
- Product images are representational to the best of our ability. Based on screen resolution, fabric shades and dye lots may vary. We recommend ordering a fabric swatch prior to purchase.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Crypton Performance Leathers should be cleaned immediately by blotting soiled areas with a clean cloth to remove any liquid or debris.
- Gently spot-clean using a solution of mild soap (such as Ivory® or Woolite®) and water. Rinse with plain water and blot dry.
- If any soiling remains, apply a recommended household cleaner (see below) to the spot, gently wipe clean with a soft, white cloth. Rinse with water, blot dry, then allow to air dry completely.
- Repeat spot-cleaning as needed.
- We recommend cleaning Crypton Leathers with: Clorox® Clean-Up with Bleach, Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes, Fantastik® All-Purpose Cleaner, and a 5% diluted bleach solution (two tablespoons bleach per one quart of water).
- Cleaning instructions will vary for non-Crypton leathers and Crypton Performance Fabrics.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.