- Mangata tabletops are artisan-crafted from solid pieces of suar wood and petrified wood, featuring varying shapes, natural tones, and graining.
- Each tabletop’s unique cracks are filled with resin, buffed, and polished to accentuate the tabletop’s unique colors and patterns.
- Shou Sugi Ban finishes are applied by hand—carefully burning solid suar wood to create a charred, black color.
- Full Shou Sugi Ban Suar finishes appear all black, while Half Shou Sugi Ban Suar finishes appear as half naturally wood-toned suar wood and half charred, black suar wood.
- Table bases are forged from steel and finished by hand with an antiqued pewter patina.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Table sets include tables of various height, allowing them to be clustered or nested. Or, table sets can be separated for use as cocktail tables.
- Craft a custom design that tells your style story. This collection is available in special-order Configurations. Ask in store or call 866.427.4287
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of use and care.
- Surfaces can be easily cleaned with a non-corrosive, non-abrasive cleaning agent. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could damage finishes.
- Remove dirt from using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not use window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could cause damage.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.