Manor Brown Performance Rug Swatch
- Made from 50% polypropylene, 25% viscose, 25% polyester.
- Beautifully crafted to complement any indoor living space with exceptional durability to withstand high traffic areas, as well as outdoor living spaces.
- Indoor/Outdoor Performance Rugs made from durable all-weather materials are mold and mildew resistant.
- Recommended for high-traffic areas. Designed for the busiest areas of the home, high-traffic rugs are ideal for entryways, hallways, stairs, family rooms, and kitchens. High-traffic rugs and Performance Rugs are also great options for households with children and pets.
- Spot-clean your Performance Indoor/Outdoor Rug by blotting it with a dry cotton cloth or white paper towel.
- For stubborn stain removal, non-chlorine bleach can be used if diluted correctly. Use one part bleach per two parts water and make sure to rinse thoroughly. Bleach is recommended only for 100% polyester Performance Rugs and should not be used on any other type of rug.
- For overall cleaning, spray your Performance Indoor/Outdoor Rug with a mixture of mild detergent and water. Rinse thoroughly to remove any soap, and allow the rug to air-dry.
- Outdoor-safe products require regular care and cleaning and should be stored inside when not in use to preserve their longevity. Leaving a Performance Indoor/Outdoor Rug in continuous rain or humidity can cause deterioration and mold. If a rug is left in the rain, we recommend hanging it on a railing in sunlight until it has dried out.
- Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water, which could cause damage and weaken fibers.
- To prolong the life of your Performance Indoor/Outdoor Rug, we recommend storing it inside during inclement weather and winter month and using an indoor/outdoor rug pad.
- Use rug pads to protect your rugs and floors from transfer and wear—and to prevent sliding and slippage with use.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to minimize damage and wear.
- Rotate rugs every three months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- Avoid sources of excess heat or abrasion, which could damage rug fibers, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight, which could cause fading and discoloration.
- Fibers may sprout or shed from your rug, relative to traffic and wear. This is normal, and loose threads may be trimmed with household scissors. Do not pull loose or sprouting threads, which could cause further damage.
- Dirt, food, and other loose debris can be scraped from your rug with a dull instrument.
- Rugs should be vacuumed in one direction (not back and forth) using handheld brushless attachments to prevent the pulling of threads. Brooms or carpet sweepers are preferred.
- Before cleaning, pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of material. After cleaning, blot dry with a towel or hang to dry.
- Periodically consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.