Mikala Hand-Knotted Rug Swatch
- Click Here to see the full version of this rug.
- Return this rug swatch within 14 days to receive a full refund.
- Rug swatches are selected to represent a rug’s color and construction only.
- Rug swatches do not represent the pattern or design of a full rug.
- Whether handwoven or hand-knotted; made from durable natural fibers or soft hand-spun cotton, our artisan-made rugs are meticulously assembled with exquisite craftsmanship, design, and attention to comfort.
- Before cleaning, pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of material.
- Wool rugs should only be cleaned with products designed specifically for wool.
- Dirt, food, and other loose debris can be scraped from rugs with a dull instrument.
- Spills should be removed immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent, white cloth, lukewarm water, and mild soap.
- After cleaning, blot dry with a towel or hang to dry.
- Blot outdoor rugs clean with a dry cotton cloth or white paper towel.
- For overall cleaning, spray outdoor rugs with a mixture of soap and water, rinse thoroughly with a hose to remove any soap, and allow to air-dry.
- Rugs should be vacuumed using handheld brushless attachments to prevent the pulling of threads. Brooms or sweepers are preferred.
- If your rug is reversible, vacuum or sweep both sides if possible.
- Fibers may sprout or shed from your rug relative to traffic and wear. This is normal. Loose threads may be simply trimmed with household scissors.
- Do not pull loose or sprouting threads as this could cause further damage to your rug.
- Avoid sources of excess heat or abrasion as this could damage rug fibers.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as this could cause fading and discoloration.
- Avoid saturating with water or cleaning products as this could cause damage and weaken fibers.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.