- Virtually unstainable, High-Performance Easy-Care Fabrics are extremely durable yet beautiful and soft to the touch.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for resilient support and stability.
- Backrests are filled with premium memory fibers for maximum loft, comfort, and long-lasting resiliency.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected recycled-steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Miles chairs and sofas are also available with 40" depths by special order.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Gibby Fog are code WS: Spot-clean using upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent only.
- Virtually unstainable, High-Performance Easy-Care Fabrics are extremely durable yet beautiful and soft to the touch. Made from recycled fibers without harmful chemical treatments, these fabrics resist fading and are environmentally friendly.
- Loose debris can be easily brushed away and spots can be blotted clean using almost any household cleaner—even bleach.
- To clean stubborn stains, mix one gallon of water with two cups of bleach, and two ounces of dish soap. Spray spots and blot with a clean, undyed cloth until clean.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any cleaning solution and allow to air dry.
- Extreme stains, such as permanent marker, can be cleaned with pure bleach.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean performance fabrics with a brush as this could damage the fabric.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.