- Craftsman-built by Chinese artisans from solid reclaimed pine decorated with traditional, hand-carved detailing.
- Multilayered finishes designed to mimic naturally aged antiques are meticulously applied and distressed by hand.
- Finished wood surfaces are coated with wax for added protection.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of use and care.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from reclaimed wood with hand-applied finishes. Due to this, individual pieces will vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Reclaimed wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from reclaimed wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Maintain reclaimed wood finishes by occasionally applying furniture wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply the wax in small sections along the wood’s grain.
- After the wax has dried, buff surfaces for the desired sheen.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply furniture wax as this could damage finishes.
- Remove dirt using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.