- Our handwoven all-weather resin wicker is specially formulated and hand-finished by artisans to resemble authentic rattan. This one-of-a-kind formula is created exclusively for Arhaus to be as beautiful as it is durable, and is highly resistant to mildew, fading, sagging, staining, tearing, and cracking.
- Finished all-weather resin wicker features varying high and low tones that mimic the appearance of natural materials. Dry-brushing creates organic textures and adds depth to woven surfaces.
- All-weather resin wicker is supported by rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in durable, corrosion-resistant furniture that will last season after season.
- Each finish is complemented by rustproof aluminum feet in a stainless-steel finish.
- Outdoor cushions made in Mexico are mold- and mildew resistant; sustained by an outdoor elastic support system for added resiliency.
- Lofty, zippered outdoor cushions are padded with high-resiliency, antimicrobial foam covered in your choice of weather-resistant Sunbrella® or InsideOut Performance Fabric.
- InsideOut Performance Fabrics are made from durable polyester and polypropylene fibers, which are bleach-cleanable, fade-resistant, anti-mildew, and eco-friendly.
- Sunbrella® outdoor performance fabric is woven from 100% solution-dyed materials that are easy to care for, stain-resistant, fade-resistant, colorfast, and provide up to 98% UV protection.
- Dense foam padding enables high elasticity, providing ideal support and distributing pressure across cushion surfaces—helping seats bounce back from heavy use.
- Polyester fibers encase foam cushion cores to provide additional comfort.
- Cushion fill is completely sealed in water-repellent coverings—featuring serged interior edges to enhance cushion strength and longevity.
- Replacement cushions can be ordered to complement your Arhaus outdoor furnishings. Order cushions in a different fabric to completely transform the look of your space.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with resilient Sur Last® covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- In saltwater environments, rinse furniture and wash with soap weekly to remove salt deposits that can damage finishes.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- Avoid letting water stand on surfaces and cushions.
- All-weather wicker should be dusted weekly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris.
- Loose dirt can also be removed using a soft bristle brush. Spot-clean by spraying off debris with a hose. Dry with a soft cloth
- For a more thorough cleaning, mix mild soap with water and clean using a soft-bristle brush. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
- All-weather wicker can also be pressure washed. A pressure of 1200-1400 psi is effective.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Outdoor cushions should be dusted weekly with a soft-bristle brush to remove dirt.
- Vacuum outdoor upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- InsideOut Performance Fabrics can be cleaned with any household soap and water solution. For more stubborn stains, a bleach and water solution can be used and will not discolor or harm the fabric.
- Spot-clean outdoor cushions and upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- For tough stains, spray the area lightly with clear, mild dish soap, liquid laundry detergent, or cleaning solvent and water. Agitate with a sponge or soft-bristle brush as necessary. Blot clean and thoroughly rinse with water to remove residue. Allow to air-dry.
- Oil-based spills can be removed from Sunbrella® fabrics by applying an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- When drying, flip cushions on their side with zippers facing downward. Unzip cushion covers to ensure all water drains out. Do not place outdoor fabrics in the dryer.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.