Featuring a refined, traditional aesthetic, our chic yet understated Montego collection is designed with clean lines and no-fuss styling. Craftsman-built frames are durably constructed from all-weather aluminum supported by precision welds and reinforced stress points to ensure structural reliability season after season. UV-inhibiting powder-coated finishes are hand-applied by our furniture artisans, resulting in a dark grey, slightly textured patina that’s rustproof, waterproof, and 10 times stronger than paint.
- Craftsman-built frames made from all-weather tube and cast aluminum feature precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- Aluminum frames feature a hand-applied, powder-coated finish, which creates a protective, water- and rustproof barrier that’s ten times more durable than paint.
- Outdoor cushions made in Mexico are mold- and mildew resistant; sustained by an outdoor elastic support systems for added resiliency.
- Lofty, zippered outdoor cushions are padded with high-resiliency, antimicrobial foam covered in your choice of weather-resistant Sunbrella® or InsideOut Performance Fabric®.
- InsideOut Performance Fabrics are made from durable polyester and polypropylene fibers, which are bleach-cleanable, fade-resistant, anti-mildew, and eco-friendly.
- Sunbrella® outdoor performance fabric is woven from 100% solution-dyed materials that are easy to care for, stain-resistant, fade-resistant, colorfast, and provide up to 98% UV protection.
- Dense foam padding enables high elasticity, providing ideal support and distributing pressure across cushion surfaces, helping seats bounce back from heavy use.
- Polyester fibers encase foam cushion cores to provide additional comfort.
- Cushion fill is completely sealed in water-repellent coverings featuring serged interior edges to enhance cushion strength and longevity.
- Replacement cushions can be ordered to complement your Arhaus outdoor furnishings. Order cushions in a different fabric to completely transform the look of your space.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with resilient Sur Last® covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- In saltwater environments, rinse furniture and wash with soap weekly to remove salt deposits that can damage finishes.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- Avoid letting water stand on surfaces and cushions.
- Dust aluminum frames weekly using a clean, dry cloth to maintain the metal’s luster.
- Brush off loose dirt with a soft-bristle brush. Or spray off debris with a hose. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically clean aluminum furnishings thoroughly, using a clean, soft cloth, mild soap, and water.
- Avoid hitting metal furnishings together. Do not drag when moving. Do not drag sharp or coarse objects across surfaces.
- To protect outdoor cushions during inclement weather, remove them from furniture and store them in a dry place.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Outdoor cushions should be dusted weekly with a soft-bristle brush to remove dirt.
- Vacuum outdoor upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- InsideOut Performance Fabrics can be cleaned with any household soap and water solution. For more stubborn stains, a bleach and water solution can be used and will not discolor or harm the fabric.
- Spot-clean outdoor cushions and upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Oil-based spills can be removed from Sunbrella® fabrics by applying an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge.
- For tough stains, spray the area lightly with clear, mild dish soap, liquid laundry detergent, or cleaning solvent and water. Agitate with a sponge or soft-bristle brush as necessary. Blot clean and thoroughly rinse with water to remove residue. Allow to air-dry.
- If needed, outdoor fabrics can be cleaned using a diluted solution of 1 cup bleach and ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of water. Apply the solution lightly using a spray bottle and agitate with a sponge or soft-bristle brush. Blot and rinse thoroughly. Allow to air-dry.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- When drying, flip cushions on their side with zippers facing downward. Unzip cushion covers to ensure all water drains out. Do not place outdoor fabrics in the dryer.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.