- Craftsman-built frames made from all-weather tube and cast aluminum feature precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- Aluminum frames feature a hand-applied, powder-coated finish, which creates a protective, water- and rustproof barrier that’s ten times more durable than paint.
- Outdoor cushions made in Mexico are mold- and mildew resistant; sustained by an outdoor elastic support systems for added resiliency. Cushions will cradle your body in lasting comfort.
- Lofty, zippered outdoor cushions are padded with high-resiliency, antimicrobial foam covered in weather-resistant Sunbrella® or Inside Out® performance fabric.
- Dense foam padding enables high elasticity, providing ideal support and distributing pressure across cushion surfaces—helping seats bounce back from heavy use.
- Polyester fibers encase foam cushion cores to provide additional comfort.
- Cushion fill is completely sealed in water-repellent coverings—featuring serged interior edges to enhance cushion strength and longevity.
- Sunbrella® Outdoor Performance Fabrics are woven from 100% solution-dyed materials that are easy to care for, stain-resistant, fade-resistant, colorfast, and provide up to 98% UV protection.
- Inside Out® Outdoor Performance Fabrics are made from durable polyester and polypropylene fibers, which are pill-resistant, bleach-cleanable, fade-resistant, anti-mildew, and eco-friendly.
- Replacement cushions can be ordered to complement your Arhaus outdoor furnishings. Order cushions in a different fabric to completely transform the look of your space.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- In saltwater environments, rinse furniture and wash with soap weekly to remove salt deposits that can damage finishes.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- Avoid letting water stand on surfaces and cushions.
- Dust aluminum frames weekly using a clean, dry cloth to maintain the metal’s luster.
- Brush off loose dirt with a soft-bristle brush. Or spray off debris with a hose. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically clean aluminum furnishings thoroughly, using a clean, soft cloth, mild soap, and water.
- Avoid hitting metal furnishings together. Do not drag when moving. Do not drag sharp or coarse objects across surfaces.
- On tabletops, use coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats to protect surfaces from incidental scratching and chipping of finishes that promote oxidation.
- To protect outdoor cushions during inclement weather, remove them from furniture and store them in a dry place.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Outdoor cushions should be dusted weekly with a soft-bristle brush to remove dirt.
- Vacuum outdoor upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean outdoor cushions and upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Oil-based spills can be removed from Sunbrella® fabrics by applying an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge.
- For tough stains, spray the area lightly with clear, mild dish soap, liquid laundry detergent, or cleaning solvent and water. Agitate with a sponge or soft-bristle brush as necessary. Blot clean and thoroughly rinse with water to remove residue. Allow to air-dry.
- If needed, outdoor fabrics can be cleaned using a diluted solution of 1 cup bleach and ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of water. Apply the solution lightly using a spray bottle and agitate with a sponge or soft-bristle brush. Blot and rinse thoroughly. Allow to air-dry.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- When drying, flip cushions on their side with zippers facing downward. Unzip cushion covers to ensure all water drains out. Do not place outdoor fabrics in the dryer.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.