Moxie Leather Ottoman
- Aniline-dyed leather is hand-finished to accentuate its natural color variations, distinct texture, and other unique features.
- Cushions feature sophisticated tufting for added dimension.
- Cushions consist of dense, eco-friendly foam cores wrapped in poly-fiber padding for soft “sink-into” comfort.
- Stainless steel cross-leg frames feature a chic black finish.
- Finishes are powder-coated to resist rusting.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Our Libby leathers can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- To prevent damage, test cleaners in a hidden area before treating the entire piece.
- Apply leather conditioner using a clean, undyed cloth. Allow your upholstery to air dry before gently buffing to finish.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills on leather by blotting with a clean, soft cloth. Oil should absorb completely into the leather in a short time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills on leather by blotting with mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, soft, and absorbent cloth. Allow to air dry.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise damage leather finishes.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Do not clean metal surfaces using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark the metal’s surface.