- Designed and crafted in Belgium.
- Mobile Bases measure 33" w x 33" d x 6.5" h, are made from galvanized steel, and include wheels.
- Umbrella is suitable for light wind and/or light rain only.
- Position product in direction of wind as recommended in user manual.
- Do not use product in inclement weather, such as strong wind, thunderstorms, heavy rain, or heavy snow. Make sure that umbrella is closed and stored in advance.
- Never allow the umbrella to flap in the wind. This could cause personal injury, damage to personal property, and damage to the umbrella.
- Place umbrella on stable and level surface. Close umbrella and secure its strap when not in use.
- Do not use umbrella without its base, unless secured to a structure. Keep umbrella secured to base or mount at all times.
- Do not leave umbrella unattended, and do not use umbrella over or near harsh chemicals or open flames. Do not allow children to assemble or operate umbrella.
- Store umbrella indoors during winter and extreme weather conditions.
- When adjusting or assembling umbrella or base, make sure fingers, toes, and other body parts are clear from moving parts. Failing to do so may result in serious injury.
- Read owner’s manual.
- Any modification to umbrella or failure to follow recommended care will void the warranty. Wind damage is not covered by warranty.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.