Naria Hand-Knotted Rug
- Hand-knotted with Persian knots by Indian artisans from 100% undyed jute.
- Medium pile.
- Recommended for medium-traffic areas. Medium-traffic rugs are best-suited for areas such as dining rooms and home offices, which may see a moderate amount of daily traffic.
- 6' x 9' weighs 52 lbs.
- 9' x 13' weighs 112 lbs.
- Swatch Available: Rug swatches do not represent the pattern or design of a full rug. To see your rug’s full pattern, please refer to the images above.
- Made from sustainably sourced natural fibers, these rugs should be vacuumed regularly on a low power setting from varying directions.
- Avoid saturating with water or cleaning products as this could cause damage and weaken fibers.
- Use rug pads to protect your rugs and floors from transfer and wear—and to prevent sliding and slippage with use.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture to minimize damage and wear to rug fibers.
- Rotate rugs occasionally to distribute wear from traffic.
- Avoid sources of excess heat or abrasion as this could damage rug fibers.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as this could cause fading and discoloration.
- Fibers may sprout or shed from your rug relative to traffic and wear. This is normal. Loose threads may be simply trimmed with household scissors.
- Do not pull loose or sprouting threads as this could cause further damage to your rug.
- Dirt, food, and other loose debris can be scraped from rugs with a dull instrument.
- Rugs should be vacuumed using handheld brushless attachments to prevent the pulling of threads. Brooms or sweepers are preferred.
- Spills should be removed immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent, white cloth, lukewarm water, and mild soap.
- After cleaning, blot dry with a towel or hang to dry.
- Before cleaning, pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of material.
- Periodically consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.