Nika Round Dining Table
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid nopo wood and nopo veneers.
- Nopo wood is sustainably grown and harvested near the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nopo is traditionally used in the dance of “Voladores de Papantla”, during which “flying men” jump and swing from 50-foot Nopo poles.
- Nopo surfaces are bookmatched—formed using four consecutively cut wood veneers. Surfaces are finished with epoxy resin to fill gaps.
- Nopo wood is gently hand-stained to accentuate its natural characteristics.
- Craftsman-built frames constructed using a Spalted Oak top feature a Gunmetal steel base.
- Craftsman-built frames constructed using a Nopo top feature an Antiqued Brass base.
- Artisans in Mexico sand the Spalted Oak, then bleach it in the sun for the perfect finish.
- Hand-applied finishes are lacquered with acrylic for added protection and subtle sheen.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- 70" diameter x 30" h dining table seats up to 10.
- Dining table seat counts will vary depending on the width of dining chairs. Please double-check the dimensions of your seating before purchase.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.