- Craftsman-built by Mexican furniture artisans, chairs seats are expertly formed from hand-sewn leather, featuring an artfully applied organic, dyed finish.
- Wrought iron chair frames are hammered by hand for added texture and finished with a natural, black patina.
- Barstool seats measure 30" h.
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Our artisan-crafted leathers can be easily maintained by spot-cleaning using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- For long-term care, use an undyed cloth dampened with distilled water to wipe down your leather. This will help keep your upholstery looking its best by adding moisture back into the leather.
- Leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner. For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Clean oil-based spills from leather by blotting with a clean, undyed, soft cloth. Oil should dissipate over time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills by blotting with clear, mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, undyed, soft, and absorbent cloth. Avoid scrubbing. Allow to air-dry.
- Spot-clean using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Vacuum occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- To help prevent leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark surfaces.
- Before cleaning, pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.