One of a Kind Hand Painted Wedding Cabinet
- Handcrafted dowry cabinet originally built by Chinese artisans.
- Original, hand-painted motifs carry well-known blessings for domestic harmony, longevity, fertility, wealth, and honor.
- Original finish is restored, cleaned, and coated with a final layer of wax for added protection.
- Cabinet includes two removable shelves and two bottom drawers.
- Arhaus one-of-a-kind antiques may appear marked and weathered due to natural aging. This should be expected and celebrated as part of your piece’s unique character.
- Arhaus one-of-a-kind antiques are finished for added protection; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- These antique furnishings can be easily cared for by regularly dusting the antique wood surfaces with a soft, clean, undyed cloth.
- Antique wood finishes should occasionally be waxed with natural and transparent beeswax. This will help preserve both the wood and the finish.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.