Outdoor Rocky Beach Terrazzo Stool
- Vietnamese artisans craft these stools from terrazzo—a composite concrete speckled with chips of marble in varying shapes and sizes.
- Terrazzo surfaces are polished and sealed, resulting in a beautiful, smooth surface.
- Terrazzo is durable, low-maintenance, and adds a layer of luxury to any outdoor or indoor living space.
- Due to the inherent variety found in Terazzo surfaces and hand-applied finishing, no two pieces will be exactly alike. Variations in color and texture, due to the distribution of stones, make each truly one-of-a-kind.
- Maximum weight capacity: 110 lbs.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with resilient Sur Last® covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Arhaus outdoor collections are built to resist the elements and frame your outdoor gathering spaces in comfort and style, but they should also be protected from damage and extreme weather.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Keep your outdoor furnishings protected year round with our exclusive Arhaus outdoor furniture covers—designed to complement the assortment of sizes and styles available in our Outdoor furniture collections and tailored to ensure the best fit possible.
- Spot-clean using a dry or damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a soft, clean cloth to dry.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could cause damage.
- Do not clean terazzo surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia, bluing agents, or silicone, as these could damage concrete surfaces and finishes.
- Protect stone surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.