Classically styled to create the perfect foundation for your living space, our Paxton Collection is designed with traditional silhouettes, featuring low profiles and curved lines—all expertly fitted with textured, menswear-inspired fabric or rich, hand-finished leather. Sofas, chairs, and sectional components feature English rolled arms accentuated by pleating. Frames are hand-built using solid, reinforced hardwood and house no-sag sinuous springs, which provide firm yet flexible support. Back cushions are filled with premium memory fiber, while seat cushions are sustained by springs padded with eco-friendly foam, feathers and down for just the right amount of sink.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort; while backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Jennings Onyx/Flannel Granite fabric are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.