Skip to content
Paxton Leather Sofa
Living Room Furniture
Materials of the moment
Sofas & Sectionals
- Frames are craftsman-built in America using cross-directional hardwood laminate certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Selected from the highest quality hides in the world, our Rangers Charcoal leather is hand-finished to accentuate their natural color variations, distinct textures, and other unique features.
- Frame support system features no-sag springs made from recycled steel.
- Seat cushions contain dense foam made from partially plant-based material, padded with sterilized down, feathers, and polyfiber.
- Seat cushions also contain flexible, interconnected coils made from recycled steel.
- Backrests are filled with a blend of supportive foam and resilient memory fiber. Back frame system is supported by flexible elastic webbing.
- This collection is available by special order in our SEAQUAL-Certified Fabric Collection, made from Upcycled Marine Plastic. Visit a store or call 866.427.4287 to learn more.
- The Paxton Collection is available in multiple pieces and customizable fabrics and leathers. Call, email, or live chat with our Design Team to create your own Paxton.
- We want you to love your Paxton as much as we do. We recommend ordering a fabric swatch prior to purchase, ensuring the perfect color choice.