- Expertly upholstered in Thelma Sterling fabric.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Eco-friendly foam, feathers and down pad each sleek and comfortable cushion.
- A steel suspension system and recycled-metal springs sustain each seat and provide flexible support.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casings, which create a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Thelma Sterling fabric are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.