- Handcrafted marble surfaces are assembled using century marble veneers and wood.
- Our century marble is complemented by artisan-finished iron, featuring our Caribbean Gold patina.
- Stone surfaces are buffed and polished to accentuate their natural coloring.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Featuring elegant variations in color, pattern, shape, and texture, natural stone surfaces are as beautiful to look at as they are durable.
- Furnishings may display small splits, joint lines, or other organic features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural materials may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the materials to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural materials with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural materials may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
- Stone pieces may display natural mineral deposits, swirling, joint lines, veining, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Spot-clean using a damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a towel to dry.
- Occasionally clean using cleaning agents specifically designed for stone.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture. To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Avoid using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could cause damage to stone surfaces.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on finished surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Avoid using table pedestals as footrests.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.