Portsmouth Dining Armchair in Windrow Peppercorn
- Exposed, craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid beech wood.
- Hand-applied finishes are designed to highlight the wood’s unique, natural features.
- Pieces upholstered in Windrow Peppercorn or Windrow Peppercorn/Cary Linen fabrics feature our Charcoal finish.
- Seats are generously upholstered and sustained by no-sag spring systems, which provide flexible, evenly dispersed support.
- Artisan-fitted upholstery is accented by hand-applied nailheads.
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Gage Dove fabric are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.