Raja Bar Cabinet
- Cabinets are handcrafted by Indian artisans—using solid sal wood reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superior strength and stability.
- Bone inlaid into cabinet doors is selected, shaped, polished, and smoothed by hand, before being placed carefully, one at a time onto each door.
- Resin is poured over the bone, securing inlays to the cabinet’s surface and providing contrast to accentuate the elegant fish scale motif.
- Wooden surfaces feature our Panther Black finish to complement the cabinet’s doors. A coat of clear lacquer provides added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cabinets includes ample storage for beverages and barware, featuring a 10-bottle wine rack and stemware storage for 12 wine glasses.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics and bar appliances.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Shelves are not adjustable.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust surfaces with a soft, dry cloth to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.