Recycled Metal Dining Table with Hardyn Base
- Artisan-crafted tabletops are made from sheets of recycled metals formed onto hardwood.
- Copper, Chocolate Copper, and Copper Verdigris* tabletops are handcrafted from 100 percent recycled copper.
- Zinc Alloy tabletops are composed of reclaimed tin, aluminum and zinc.
- Brass on Aluminum tabletops are made from recycled aluminum hand-finished with a warm brass tone.
- Artisans hand-hammer tabletops more than 3,500 times to create their uniquely textured surfaces.
- Varied patinas are created by holding each tabletop over open flame.
- Available by special order Copper Verdigris finishes are created with verdigris solution followed by hand-distressing.
- Two layers of lacquer add protection and a subtle sheen
- Upon completion, each artisan hand-stamps a Monarch butterfly onto the edge of each tabletop.
- Select from our collection of compatible table bases to complete your piece.
- Several artisan-crafted table-base designs are available to complement your décor.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from reclaimed materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Select items measuring more than 90" and/or weighing more than 350 lbs. can be delivered to first floors only. Contact us at 1.866.427.4287 to learn more.
- Our metal furnishings are craftsman-built and expertly finished to withstand day-to-day use. However, wear and tear is reflective of care and use.
- Occasionally apply copper wax to protect copper surfaces and preserve finishes. Please follow use instructions for care products carefully and do not over apply.
- Surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark surfaces.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on finished surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.