Reese Two Door Cabinet
- Cabinet frames are craftsman-built from solid, sustainably sourced parawood, engineered hardwood, and tulip wood veneers.
- Glass surfaces feature beveled glass panels to achieve a jewel-like appearance and provide contrast in texture.
- Artfully antiqued mirrored finishes are hand-applied to create a rustic-chic appearance.
- Galleria-finished surfaces feature glass that has been reverse-painted using 19th century techniques to achieve soft yet beautiful tones.
- Wood surfaces are lacquered for added protection and a subtle satin sheen.
- Drawers are accented with antiqued, silver-finished drawer pulls and sit on side-mounted metal glides.
- Interior shelf dimension: 44” W x 16.75” D x 1.25” H.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- For daily maintenance, clean surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.