- Upholstered in Belgian Linen—a smooth, lustrous and hypoallergenic everyday fabric that lasts 12X longer than cotton and becomes softer and stronger with use.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a recycled-steel Flexolator suspension system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Seat cushions are available without springs by special order.*
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down and feathers—enveloped in down-proof casings—to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Chalet Belgian Linen are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water and water-based cleaning agents only.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.