Remington Petite Outdoor Sofa
- Designed to resist the elements, this collection is suitable for year-round use.
- All-weather frames are constructed of kiln-dried, cross-directional, marine-grade plywood—the same wood used to build boats.
- Frames are reinforced and weatherproofed for added stability and durability.
- Incredibly relaxing and supportive, our lofty, zippered outdoor cushions are padded with dense, antimicrobial foam and covered in weather-resistant Sunbrella®, Outdura®, or Inside Out® performance fabrics.
- Made in America, our cushions are mold- and mildew resistant and are sustained by an outdoor elastic support system that cradles your body for lasting comfort.
- Polyester fibers encase foam cushion cores to provide additional comfort.
- Cushion fill is completely sealed in a water-repellent covering to enhance cushion strength and longevity.
- Woven of 100% solution dyed acrylic, Sunbrella®, Outdura®, and Inside Out® fabrics are easy to care for, stain-resistant, fade-resistant, and provide up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics, where the color is surface deep, solution-dying completely permeates fibers, resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements.
- Order replacement cushions to complement your handcrafted Arhaus outdoor furniture. Or, order cushions in a different fabric to completely transform the look of outdoor spaces.
- Arhaus outdoor collections are built to resist the elements and frame your outdoor gathering spaces in comfort and style, but they should also be protected from damage and extreme weather.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- Keep your outdoor furnishings protected year round with our exclusive Arhaus outdoor furniture covers—designed to complement the assortment of sizes and styles available in our Outdoor furniture collections and tailored to ensure the best fit possible.
- Every fabric in our collection of Easy-Care Outdoor Fabrics is specially designed to withstand the elements year round. These UV- and fade-resistant materials are mold- and mildew-resistant, too, and can even be cleaned with bleach.
- Loose dirt can be brushed off using a soft-bristle brush.
- Spot-clean outdoor fabrics using a solution of one cup bleach and water, allowing the solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse affected area thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Air-dry only. Do not machine-dry as this could cause damage.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.