Reynolds Media Console
- Case frames are artfully constructed with dark mahogany.
- Mahogany surfaces are sanded and stained by hand.
- Copper-finished cabinet doors feature hand-stamped copper surfaces complemented by a dark, oxidized patina.
- Zinc-finished cabinet doors feature hand-stamped aluminum surfaces complemented by a wire-brushed grey patina.
- All surfaces are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cabinet features adjustable/removable shelving and cord management holes to accommodate electronics.
- Cabinet doors operate with spring-touch locking mechanisms and feature interior storage compartments for smaller items.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Occasionally clean copper with copper wax and a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.