Rhen Dining Bench
- Tolliver Navy High-Performance Easy-Care fabric is extremely durable and resists stains and fading but remains beautiful and soft to the touch.
- Made without harmful chemical treatments, our High-Performance fabrics are environmentally and consumer friendly.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a recycled-steel Flexolator suspension system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible, sinuous springs for resilient support and stability.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Dining chair seats measure 20" h; arms measure 22" h.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Tolliver Navy are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water or water-based cleaning agents. Foam from a mild detergent or mild dry-cleaning solvents can also be used.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- To clean minor stains, mix one cup of water with ¼ teaspoon of clear detergent. Spray spots and blot with a clean, undyed cloth until clean.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any cleaning solution and allow to air-dry.
- Pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.