A snapshot of vibrancy and dramatic flair is presented in our timeless Rio Ottoman. Expertly fitted in our Ponder Thunder fabric, featuring a classic, exaggerated, checked pattern—tones of cream, grey and black flow over this ottoman’s plush silhouette. Benchmade in North Carolina by our dedicated upholstery artisans, Rio accentuates any living space. Accentuate your décor with a bold and striking presence and a farmhouse-chic charm.
- Stocked in Check Please Thunder, a classic, exaggerated, check-patterned fabric in cream, grey and black tones.
- Special-order in any of 11 additional fabric options for the same price as stock.
- Our Rio collection is also available in 150+ special-order leathers or 500+ designer-inspired special-order fabrics.
- Solid wood legs are finished in a rustic Barnwood stain and feature antique brass caster wheels.
- Choose from more than 15 additional wood finishes to match your existing wood pieces.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4" solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled for superior structural stability.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, an organization that maintains standards in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- Each seat cushion features a dense foam shell wrapped around rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous, supremely white down feather and poly fiber blend that is channel-stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- Casters can be added to the ottoman at an additional cost.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Pieces stocked in Ponder fabric are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints. (Does not apply to casters.)
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.