- Cast from a genuine tree root using high-grade, mineral-composition concrete.
- Tables are molded and hand-finished with stain by skilled artisans.
- Each piece is hand-polished to create a smooth, glass-like surface.
- Concrete is sealed to protect the finish against the elements.
- Arhaus outdoor collections are built to resist the elements and frame your outdoor gathering spaces in comfort and style, but they should also be protected from damage and extreme weather.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Concrete can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry or damp cloth.
- Concrete surfaces should be periodically cleaned with stone cleaner to preserve its overall finish.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could cause damage.
- Do not clean concrete surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage concrete surfaces and finishes.
- Protect stone surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.