- Petrified wood is polished to bring out natural variations in color, grain pattern, and texture.
- Tabletop is sculpted using natural materials, and finishes are applied by hand.
- Base is forged from solid iron and finished by hand.
- Variations in color, size, shape, and evenness are to be expected.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Dust with a soft cloth for daily care.
- We recommend clear BRIWAX®be applied once every several months.
- BRIWAX® provides some added stain and water resistance to porous stone.
- Remove spills immediately with a damp cloth, mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.