- Tabletops are craftsman-built using sheets of light antiqued brass atop light burnt oak.
- Tables are accentuated by exposed nails.
- Forged iron table bases complement the tabletops, creating an industrial, mixed material aesthetic.
- Solid oak surfaces are covered in lacquer and wax to preserve their natural integrity.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Over all dimensions of Shelf 1: 30" W x 20" D x 1" H.
- Over all dimensions of Shelf 2: 30" W x 20" D x 1" H.
- 18.75" between shelves.
- Floor to Cart: 5.25".
- Weighs 40 lbs.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.