Artisanal Italian Leather - Expertly upholstered in premium, Italian leather, our Shayne recliner’s tall, sleek silhouette creates a sophisticated, contemporary aesthetic. Selected from the best quality leathers in the world, our Italian leathers are tanned and finished by Italian artisans and tailored to fit our collections by American upholstery craftsmen in North Carolina. Solid hardwood frames—built from sustainably sourced materials—sustain recycled-steel, sinuous-spring support systems beneath seats and backrests for incredibly resilient, no-sag comfort. Solid steel reclining mechanisms effortlessly recline with a simple push-back motion into either semi- or fully reclined positions.
- Selected from the highest quality hides in the world, our artisan-crafted Italian leathers are dyed and finished by hand to accentuate their natural colors and preserve their unique features.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible, sinuous springs for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected recycled-steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Solid steel reclining mechanisms are made in America and bolted to frames for lasting strength and reliability.
- Effortlessly reclines with a simple push-back motion into either semi- or fully reclined positions.
- Please allow 2'-3' of clearance behind the recliner to properly recline.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Our leathers can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Rangers leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills on leather by blotting with a clean, soft cloth. Oil should absorb completely into the leather in a short time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills on leather by blotting with mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, soft, and absorbent cloth. Allow to air dry.
- Apply leather conditioner using a clean, undyed cloth. Allow your upholstery to air dry before gently buffing to finish.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise damage leather finishes.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.