Sloane Hand Knotted Cream Rug
- Hand-knotted using 64% viscose, 35% handspun wool, and 2% nylon.
- 6' x 9' weighs 35.64 lbs.
- 8' x 10' weighs 52.80 lbs.
- 9' x 12' weighs 71.28 lbs.
- 10' x 14' weighs 102 lbs.
- Due to the nature of hand-knotted rugs—colors, sizes, and designs may vary, making each piece truly unique.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, which may cause discoloration.
- Rotate occasionally to distribute wear.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Wool rugs are prone to shedding. All rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas.
- Avoid excessive heat or abrasion.
- Sprouting fibers are expected. Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum with handheld brushless attachment to prevent pulling of threads. Brooms or sweepers are preferred.
- If reversible, vacuum both sides if possible.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Spot clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Blot with dry towel, or hang to dry.
- Test cleaning solvents on a hidden area first.
- Not machine washable.
- For indoor use only.
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated area and turn occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use a professional rug cleaning expert as needed.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.