- Sullivan cabinets finished in Northman Oak or Northman Sable are handcrafted by artisans from reclaimed European oak, sustainably sourced solid oak, and oak veneers.
- Reclaimed European oak used in cabinet doors and drawers is salvaged from wood beams—showcasing natural weathering, unique cracks, joint lines, and saw marks that make each piece one-of-a-kind.
- Cracks in reclaimed oak are filled with black resin to ensure a smooth surface and add unique detail to each piece.
- In addition to its stunning, organic appeal, our reclaimed wood is treasured in many of our collections as a contribution to preserving healthy and sustainable eco-systems.
- Sullivan cabinets finished in Northman Cinder are made from sustainably sourced new oak.
- Surfaces are hand-sanded, coated with several layers of rich glaze to emphasize the wood’s natural beauty, then sealed with a matte lacquer for added protection.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics and media equipment.
- All Sullivan pieces include anti-tip kits for added stability.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, or other organic features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Shelf's weight capacity: 25 lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
- Recommended care for wood furnishings may vary depending on the type of wood and finishes applied to each surface.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.