Teddi Leather Barstool
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced maple for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Wood surfaces are hand-finished and coated with lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Expertly upholstered seats and backrests are sustained by flexible webbing generously padded with foam for resilient support and a snug, comfortable cushion.
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Our artisan-crafted Leigh Rum, Leigh Wolf, and Logan Whiskey leathers can be easily maintained by spot-cleaning using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- For long-term care, use an undyed cloth dampened with distilled water to wipe down your leather. This will help keep your upholstery looking its best by adding moisture back into the leather.
- Leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner. For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Clean oil-based spills from leather by blotting with a clean, undyed, soft cloth. Oil should dissipate over time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills by blotting with clear, mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, undyed, soft, and absorbent cloth. Avoid scrubbing. Allow to air-dry.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise cause damage.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.