- Each piece is individually sand-cast and hand-finished.
- Inconsistencies in the pieces are natural to the manufacturing process and are unique to each piece.
- Silver twig pieces are plated in nickel with an antique patina.
- Clean cutlery immediately after use.
- Hand-wash only.
- Clean using mild, non-scented soap or detergent.
- Water spots can be removed by applying brass or silver polish.
- Avoid contact with other metals such as stainless steel.
- Do not clean with sponges or abrasive cloths.
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth immediately after wash.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.