Skip to content
Wessex Leather Chair
Living Room Furniture
Materials of the moment
sub_department:Chairs & Chaises
- Bronco and Prado leathers are aniline dyed for a vintage appearance using centuries-old tanning techniques and layering wax to achieve a distinct patina.
- Aniline-dyed leather is hand-finished to accentuate its natural color variations, distinct texture, and other unique features.
- Bronco Whiskey leather is complemented by our Reclaimed Umber finish and brass-finished nailheads; while Prado Java is complimented by our Stone finish (no nailheads).
- Frames are craftsman-built in America using cross-directional hardwood laminate certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible, sinuous springs for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected recycled-steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Craft a custom design that tells your style story. This collection is available in special-order Fabrics, Leathers, and Finishes. Ask in store or call 866.427.4287