Wyatt Outdoor Sofa
- Designed to resist the elements, this collection is suitable for year-round use.
- Our Arhaus exclusive All-Weather Resin Wicker is specially formulated for design and durability to create the highest quality outdoor furnishings possible.
- Perfectly mimicking the beauty of authentic natural materials, our resin wicker is colored with varying high and low tones. Masterfully dry-brushed finishes create organic textures that add depth to woven surfaces.
- All-weather wicker surfaces are handwoven by artisans around rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in durable, corrosion-resistant furniture that will last season after season.
- Incredibly relaxing and supportive, our lofty, zippered outdoor cushions are padded with high resiliency, antimicrobial foam and covered in weather-resistant Sunbrella® or Inside Out® performance fabric.
- Dense foam padding is extremely resilient and enables high elasticity—providing ideal support and distributing pressure across cushion surfaces, helping them bounce back from continual, heavy use.
- Made in Mexico, our cushions are mold- and mildew resistant and are sustained by an outdoor elastic support system that extends the life of cushions and cradles your body for lasting comfort.
- Polyester fibers encase the foam cushion cores to provide additional comfort.
- Cushion fill is completely sealed in a water-repellent covering with zip closure, featuring serged interior edges to enhance cushion strength and longevity.
- Woven of 100% solution dyed acrylic, Sunbrella® and Inside Out® fabrics are easy to care for, stain resistant, color fast, and provide up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where the color is surface deep, solution-dying completely permeates fibers, resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements.
- Order replacement cushions to complement your handcrafted Arhaus outdoor furniture. Or, order cushions in a different fabric to completely transform the look of outdoor spaces.
- Toss pillows not included with purchase
- Arhaus outdoor collections are built to resist the elements and frame your outdoor gathering spaces in comfort and style, but they should also be protected from damage and extreme weather.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- Keep your outdoor furnishings protected year round with our exclusive Arhaus outdoor furniture covers—designed to complement the assortment of sizes and styles available in our Outdoor furniture collections and tailored to ensure the best fit possible.
- All-weather resin wicker should be dusted occasionally with a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris.
- Clean all-weather resin wicker frames by thoroughly rinsing with a hose.
- Avoid letting water stand on furniture as this could cause markings and damage finishes. Wipe resin wicker surfaces dry with a soft cloth.
- Every fabric in our collection of Easy-Care Outdoor Fabrics is specially designed to withstand the elements year round. These UV- and fade-resistant materials are mold- and mildew-resistant, too, and can even be cleaned with bleach.
- Loose dirt can be brushed off using a soft-bristle brush.
- Spot-clean outdoor fabrics using a solution of one cup bleach and water, allowing the solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse affected area thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Air-dry only. Do not machine-dry as this could cause damage.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.