Trade Program Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO JOIN THE PROGRAM?
The program is complimentary to licensed, professional interior designers. Apply now online
- HOW DO I ENROLL IN THE ARHAUS TRADE PROGRAM?
Click here to enroll. All applicants must complete and submit the online application and send a completed W9 to email@example.com. The completed W9 is required in order to receive a commission check at the end of each quarter. If you seek tax exemption, we require a copy of your Resale Certificate for each state where merchandise will be delivered.
- IF I AM A MEMBER, AM I CONSIDERED AN EMPLOYEE OF ARHAUS?
By joining, you are not considered an employee of Arhaus LLC, nor does becoming a member make you eligible for employee-related benefits and assistance. However, you will be receiving a Form 1099 on all earned monies.
- IF I APPLY, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY MEMBERSHIP ID NUMBER?
You will receive a membership card via email within a few hours of submitting your completed application.
- HOW SOON CAN I START SHOPPING WITH MY CLIENT?
As soon as you receive your Membership ID.
- DO I HAVE TO BE A DESIGNER TO JOIN?
Yes. This program is for licensed, professional interior designers so you must provide the proper documentation that qualifies you as such.
- CAN A DESIGNER FRIEND OF CLIENT USE MY MEMBERSHIP ID?
No. You will be required to show additional proof of identification whenever you use your Membership ID.
- WHAT IF I CHANGE JOBS OR PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT? DO I NEED TO UPDATE MY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AND REQUEST A NEW MEMBERSHIP ID?
Yes, you must notify us of any employment change so we can update your information and we will provide you with a new Membership ID.
- SHOULD EACH MEMBER OF MY FIRM HAVE A PERSONAL MEMBERSHIP ID?
Yes, if each member will receive their own earnings, they will need to apply separately for an individual member ID. However, if the firm will receive earnings, then each member does not need an ID.
- WHAT IF I'M AN EXISTING MEMBER OF YOUR FORMER PROGRAM FOR DESIGNERS?
Your membership ID from the former Interior Design Program has expired, and you will need to re-apply online. click here
- WHAT IF I LOSE MY MEMBERSHIP ID?
- HOW CAN I OPT OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR CLOSE MY MEMBERSHIP ID?
- I'D LIKE TO SUBMIT A PROJECT FOR CONSIDERATION ON THE GREENHAUS BLOG. HOW DO I DO THIS?
If you have a client project that you think we’d be interested in featuring on social media or our blog, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW MUCH DO I EARN?
Beginning October 1, 2016:
- Earn 7% cash back on delivered sales with an annual spend up to $50,000*
- Once you hit $50,000 in annual spend, all delivered sales earn 10% cash back*
*Program year runs from October-September annually. All orders submitted prior to October 1, 2016 are not eligible.
- WHEN DO I RECEIVE EARNINGS?
- A completed W9 is required for earnings to be released at the end of the quarter. Please send your completed W9 to email@example.com.
- The program year runs from October-September annually.
- Earnings are paid quarterly and are based on delivered-sales volume.*
- Delivered sales between October and December are paid by the end of February.
- Delivered sales between Janaury and March are paid by the end of May.
- Delivered sales between April and June are paid by the end of August.
- Delivered sales between July and September are paid by the end of November.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF A CLIENT RETURNS AN ORDER?
Any returns processed after earnings have been paid will be deducted from the following quarter's earnings.
- HOW ARE EARNINGS PAID?
Checks will be mailed to the address on file.
- ARE MY EARNINGS TAXABLE?
Yes, you will receive a Form 1099 at the end of the tax year.
Join our email list to enter a drawing to win a $1,500 gift card
during the month you join. Plus, enjoy sales, special offers, and
curated inspiration delivered straight to your inbox.