Details• Frame support system features flexible elastic webbing.
• Seat cushions contain dense foam made from partially plant-based material, padded with poly fiber and a blend of sterilized down and feathers.
• Backrests are filled with a plush blend of poly fiber, sterilized down, and feathers,and back frame system is supported by flexible elastic webbing.• Spider swivel base allows 360-degree rotation.
Care• Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
• Shearling should be lightly vacuumed using your vacuum’s upholstery attachment. Spot-clean dirt or stains using a nonmetallic, soft-bristle brush, clear, mild soap, and water.
• Our leathers can be easily maintained by spot-cleaning using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
• For long-term care, use an undyed cloth dampened with distilled water to wipe down your leather. This will help keep your upholstery looking its best by adding moisture back into the leather.
• Leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner. For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
• Clean oil-based spills from leather by blotting with a clean, undyed, soft cloth. Oil should dissipate over time.
• Spot-clean other liquid spills by blotting with clear, mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, undyed, soft, and absorbent cloth. Avoid scrubbing. Allow to air-dry.
• Pile may need brushed with a non-metallic, soft-bristle brush to restore appearance.
• To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
• Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
• Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
• If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
• Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
• For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
• Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
• For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.