LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in construction materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use, however, is not warranted—for example; fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, cushion cores may soften and lose shape and teak will weather over time; these normal conditions are not what we consider manufacturers’ defects and are not covered by our warranty. Other exclusions include:
- Artwork, Bedding, Clearance Items, Decor, Fresh Decor, Floor Samples, Jewelry, Lighting, Relics, Revivals, Wallpaper: These items (which may have structural defects, visible flaws or damage) are not warranted and sold “as-is”.
- Upholstery : We warrant the frame and spring system for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Cushion cores are covered for 3 years from the date of delivery; however, this excludes compression of the crown, which is typical from use. Recliner, glider, swivel, and sleeper mechanisms, mattresses and air mattresses are covered for 2 years from the date of delivery. Electric motion mechanisms are covered for 2 years from the date of delivery; and air pumps are covered for 1 year from the date of delivery. Buttons are covered for 3 years from the date of delivery. Fabric and leather are not covered by any warranty.
- Mattresses : We will warrant mattresses and box springs for 15 years from the date of delivery; excluded are the fabric shells and Elite motion bases.
: Cushions, broken frames, loose joints and welds will be replaced or repaired, provided the product was properly stored, handled, maintained and used under normal conditions. To protect your outdoor furniture investment, we strongly recommend covering your frames when not in use for an extended period of time and during the off season. Furniture must be thoroughly cleaned and dried to prevent mildew during storage. Please refer to the care instructions for details on how to properly clean each product. Replacements or repairs will be provided in the style, color or finish originally purchased; if the purchased product is discontinued, we will provide you with other available options.
- All Weather Wicker : Outdoor furniture that is made of all-weather wicker is warrantied for 3 years from the date of delivery; coverage includes fading and cracking of material.
- Aluminum : Powder-coated aluminum finishes are warrantied for 3 years from the date of delivery; coverage includes peeling or blistering of the finish.
- Teak : All teak finishes will weather with use and are therefore not warrantied. As natural teak ages, natural oils will form along the surface and can be gently washed. With exposure to the elements, natural teak will weather to a silvery grey patina within one year. Weathered teak is a finished product and, if left uncovered, will fade after a season of use. Once the finish fades, exposing unfinished teak to the elements, the furniture will begin to develop a silvery grey patina that is typical of untreated teak.
- Concrete & Reconstructed Stone : Table tops, fire pits and accent tables are warrantied for 1 year from the date of delivery; coverage includes cracking of the stone surfaces and blistering or peeling of the finish. Salt perspiration which occurs naturally in some of our reconstructed stone tops is not warrantied; it is non-hazardous and will only enhance the stone’s patina over time.
- Outdoor Fabrics : Slipcovers, cushion covers, umbrellas, and straps made of Sunbrella®, Inside Out® and Outdura® fabrics are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for stain resistance and colorfastness. Custom Surlast® furniture covers come with a 3 year limited warranty.
- Umbrellas : Umbrellas are covered by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, while umbrella bases are covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. Frame, ribs, finial, tilt, cord, crank handle, housing, canopy and rib pocket seams are covered under this warranty. Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use, or failure caused by neglect of reasonable and necessary care are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Additionally, acts of nature are not covered. We highly recommend that no umbrella, regardless of size or weight, be left unattended in the open position. In windy conditions, it is further recommended that umbrellas be closed, removed from their base, and stored, or laid horizontally. This will reduce the risk of damage to your umbrella, furniture, and other belongings or property.
Our warranty is non-transferrable and applies to both indoor and outdoor furniture that is used in a residential (non-commercial) setting only and is void if the furniture is used in what is considered to be a non-household setting, or misused, handled improperly, reupholstered or repaired by any resource other than us or our partners.
For warranty issues, we will repair or provide reasonably equivalent furniture as a replacement due to any product defects. Replacement furniture will be of equal value to the original purchase price. No cash refund is available and in no case shall we be liable for more than the purchase price of the furniture or for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to your state. Proof of purchase is required to exchange merchandise or receive warranty service.
It is your responsibility to inspect your product upon delivery. Any visible defects and variances to your order must be reported within 14 days of delivery. If not reported within 14 days of delivery, the defects and variances will be considered “acceptable” and will not be warranted.
Any damage that occurs upon delivery must be noted on the delivery receipt and reportedly immediately. Any damage not noted on the delivery receipt will be considered to be customer damage, and not warranted.
Our Worry-Free Protection Plan is available for purchase separately. It covers specific instances of accidental and incidental damage. For more information, contact Concierge at 866.427.4287, option 2 or email@example.com .
THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN AS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR PURPOSES ARE MADE, AND ANY SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED IN THIS WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ARHAUS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES BASED ON NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY. THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE CLIENT ALONE AND NO OTHERS, IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-ASSIGNABLE, AND MAY NOT BE ENLARGED IN ITS SCOPE BY ANY REPRESENTATIVE, SALESPERSON, AGENT OR OTHER EMPLOYEE OF ARHAUS. THIS PROVISION IS A MATERIAL TERM OF THIS WARRANTY AND ITS VIOLATION OR BREACH BY CLIENT OR ANY OF CLIENT’S AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES, SHALL VOID AND CANCEL THIS WARRANTY FOR ALL PURPOSES. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR COMMERCIAL USE (SUCH AS USE IN HOTELS, RESTAURANTS OR ANY OTHER PLACE WHERE THE PUBLIC MAY USE A PRODUCT OUTSIDE OF A PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL SETTING), AND WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER DISCLAIMER HEREIN, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM SUCH COMMERCIAL USE. PURCHASING ITEMS ONLINE IMPLIES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS WARRANTY BY THE GUEST.