- Craftsman-built bed frames are constructed using solid larch wood.
- Bed legs are crafted from solid catalpa wood and hand-finished in a warm brown tone.
- Bed frames are padded with dense eco-friendly foam—made partly from plant-based material—which is then wrapped in poly-fiber padding for additional, “sink-into” comfort.
- Bed frames accommodate for variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked in.
- Beck beds do not require box springs.
- Floor to side rail: 6.3".
- Floor to top of side rail: 11.4".
- Queen Cavity Dimensions: 61" W x 80.75" D
- King Cavity Dimensions: 76.75" W x 80.75" D
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Windsor or Dublin fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Pieces upholstered in Moto Flannel or Moto Stucco fabrics are code W: Spot-clean using water and water-based upholstery shampoo or foam cleaners only.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professionial cleaning service.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.