Black Angus Hair on Hide
- Hair on hide rug.
- Leather backing.
- Each is one of a kind.
- Our fine cowhide rugs will offer years of beauty and durability with proper care.
- It is important to note that hair on hide is a natural product and will wear under normal conditions.
- As with any fine natural product, please note you will have dye lot, blemishes and pattern variances from rug to rug, all adding to the unique character of each piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Spot clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and mild soap. Blot dry with towel.
- If a stain should occur, use mild soap, warm water and a soft brush to rub lightly with the grain of the hair; blot with a clean white cloth.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Vacuum as needed, suction only with handheld brushless attachment to prevent vacuum from pulling threads and to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers; or, preferably, use brooms or sweepers.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration over time.
- We recommend rotating your custom cowhide rug every three months in traffic areas.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors; do not pull.
- Always use a professional rug cleaning expert.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.