Cadence Dining Chair with Rattan Seat
- Chairs finished in Solid Black, Steel Grey, Cloud, or Hunter Green are craftsman-built from solid birch wood.
- Chairs finished in Natural Weathered, Dark Brown or Stone Vintage are craftsman-built from solid oak wood.
- Side chairs finished in Solid Black, Steel Grey, Cloud, and Hunter Green feature matching wood stretchers and painted finishes.
- Side chairs finished in Natural Weathered, Dark Brown, and Stone Vintage feature matching wood stretchers and natural, hand-stained finishes.
- Seats are handwoven rattan, made from natural sea grass for comfortable and charming texture.
- Wooden surfaces are hand-finished with layers of paint or stain and lacquer—for added protection and subtle sheen.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Chair weight: 10 lbs.; Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark surfaces.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.