Cerea Ribbon Bell'Arte Round Dining Table
- A hand-painted ribbon border adds elegant detail to this tabletop.
- Our exclusive Bell’Arte Collection is handcrafted from solid tulip wood by master artisans in a region of Italy renowned for its furniture-making.
- Every surface is distressed and finished by hand, combining layers of stain, paint, and lacquer with careful brushstrokes—a process that takes over three days to complete.
- After the finishing process, our artisans hand-paint your family’s name underneath the table, creating a one-of-a-kind heirloom.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- 48" Cerea Table seats up to 4.
- 54" Cerea Table seats up to 6.
- 60" Cerea Table seats up to 8.
- 71" Cerea Table seats up to 10.
- Arhaus Bell’Arte collections are designed for your enjoyment but also require special care and consideration.
- Due to the delicate nature of artisan-painted, hand-distressed finishes, your piece may wear depending on your use and care.
- Our artisan-crafted Italian collections can be easily cared for by regularly dusting the antique wood surfaces with a soft, clean, undyed cloth.
- Antique wood finishes should occasionally be waxed with natural and transparent beeswax. This will help preserve both the wood and the finish.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.